How Generator Fume Killed A Family Of Four In Kogi

The nuclear family of  Segun Ayodele which include his wife and two children have ben sadly reported to have died as after inhaling the fumes from their own generating set supplying power were found dead after reportedly inhaling fumes from a generator kept inside a toilet in their self-contained apartment.

Last Friday at Obajana apartment in Kogi State, Mr. Ayodele and his family members were said to have put on their generator in the evening at a corner of their toilet before they probably slept off leaving the generator on.

Mr. Ayodele’s business partner discovered the corpses of the entire family upon checking up on Ayodele after his continued absence at the office.

The Kogi State Commissioner of Police, Wilson Inalegwu, told Northern City News on Tuesday that Ayodele had just moved into the apartment located in an isolated part of the area a few weeks ago.

The CP explained that the man who visited the family found the apartment locked and reported to the police after no one responded to repeated knocks on the door.

He said the police had commenced investigation into the unfortunate incident, adding that it was too early to identify the cause of death.